Health Forms

Pack Leaders:

Packs will be responsible for turning in the Health Forms(with copies of associated Health insurance cards) for all campers and volunteers from their respective Packs. It is best to enlist the help of a parent volunteer to be your cub camp coordinator. Someone who can ensure that all registered members from your Pack have a current BSA Health Form on file with your Pack and can a provide a copy for Cub Camp.

Reminder: Part B is 2 pages. Please make sure you submit both.

Note: any health forms not picked up by a pack representative at the end of camp will be destroyed.