Save the Date for a
Dates:--> June 1-4, 2020 <--
Times: --> 2:30pm -8:30pm <--
Location: Wills Park, Equestrian Center in Alpharetta
- Pack registration opens January 6th
- Registration fee will increase after April 25th
- Registration Closes May 15th.
All Packs with registered campers will be required to meet the 3:1 Camper to Full-time Adult Volunteer ratio. For more information on the Pack requirements, please see the Pack Leaders page of our website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions
If the dates for our camp doesn't work for you, have now fear. There are many others throughout the council. We all run very similar programs and have a great time. Check out this link for more details on the other day camps around the Atlanta Area Council.
Some Important notes:
- Scouts, BSA are volunteers, just like adults. Know some that need service hours? Cub Camp is a great way to give back.
- Youth volunteers wanting to be part of the PLC (Patrol Leaders Council) must complete camp registration AND submit an application.
- Want to have more kids shooting on the range at one time? We are required to maintain a 8 youth to one trained Rangemaster ratio. Sign up to be on the Shooting Sports team...