New this year.
- Registration will be through your Pack.
- Come to Roundtable if you have questions or issues
2019 Northern Ridge District Cub Day Camp is ready to start accepting registrations on 1/30/2019. Registration this year is through your pack.
Dates:--> June 3-6, 2019 <--
Times: --> 2:30pm -8:30pm <--
Location: Wills Park, Equestrian Center in Alpharetta
All Packs with registered campers will be required to meet the 3:1 Camper to Full-time Adult Volunteer ratio. For more information on the Pack requirements, please see the Pack Leaders page of our website.
Contact email@example.com with registration questions
If the dates for our camp doesn't work for you, have now fear. There are many others throughout the council. We all run very similar programs and have a great time. Check out this link for more details on the other day camps around the Atlanta Area Council.
Some Important notes:
- Scout, BSA are volunteers, just like adults. Know some that need service hours? Cub Camp is a great way to give back.
- Want to have more kids shooting on the range at one time? We are required to maintain a 8 youth to one trained Rangemaster ratio. Sign up to be on the Shooting Sports team...
- Rangmaster Training Registration is now OPEN.