Forms Needed

Forms Required for ALL Camp Attendees (Youth AND Adults)

BSA Health Form & Insurance Card

Parts A & B with a copy of your health insurance card are required for camp.   Because there is no overnight stay involved with day camp, you will NOT need part C of the form.    

Please note:  Part B of the form is  2 pages, both are required.  A copy of your health insurance card is also required (Front & Back).

Code of Conduct and Dress Code Policy

A signed copy of the Code of Conduct  and Dress Code Policy needs to be submitted each year.  

Additional Forms Required for Adult Volunteers

All adult volunteers are required to have Youth Protection Training and Weather Hazards Training. See our training page for more details.

Use the form below to upload the required forms to us.   

The form below does require you to login in order to upload your forms.  Google will guide you through the process of either creating a google account or masking an additional account to google. DO NOT email your forms.  We will not accept forms through email.  You will be requested to use this form.