Car Pool Times
- Drop Off - 2:15pm - 2:30pm
- Pick Up - 8:30pm - 8:45pm
Note: There is no car pool pick up on the last day of camp (Thursday). Parents should arrive by 7:15pm to view the Closing Ceremony. Please park in the designated parking area and enter camp at one of the car pool drop off areas. Boys will be dismissed to parents after the closing ceremony.
Car Pool Directions
There are two drop off/pick up areas for Car Pool (see map below):
- Wolf/Bear Cubs -Parents with Wolf/Bear Cub Scouts will drop off/pick up at the top parking area. Enter Wills Park from the northern gate (closest to Old Milton Parkway) and stay left. As you approach the car pool drop off/pick up area please form two lanes. Follow the directions of Camp Staff. Do not unload until directed by Camp Staff.
- Webelos and AOL - Parents with Webelos and AOL Scouts will drop off/pick up at the bottom parking area. Enter Wills Park from the northern gate (closest to Old Milton Parkway) and turn right. Car pool will form a "snake" around the lower parking lot. As you approach the car pool drop off/pick up area please form two lanes. Follow the directions of Camp Staff. Do not unload until directed by Camp Staff.
If you have both Wolf/Bear and Webelos boys drop off/pick up the Webelos first and then enter the Wolf/Bear car pool (see directions above)
Cars will be directed to exit at either the northern or southern gate. Please follow the directions of the Camp staff and Alpharetta Police.
In the event of inclement weather the car pool arrangements may be modified. Please follow directions of staff and do not drop off/pick up until directed.
There is a designated area (see map) for parents of Boy Scout volunteers who are dropping off and picking up their Boy Scouts. Boy Scout parents should not enter car pool lines unless they are also picking up a cub scout.
Car Pool Etiquette
We ask that all parents observe the following rules to ensure the safety of all campers:
- Please be on time.
- Go slowly entering Wills Park and to/from car pool areas. Volunteers will also be arriving/leaving at this time.
- Stay in line. Do not pass.
- Ensure car pool sign is on dashboard where it can be seen by Camp staff.
- Do not engage in discussion with Camp staff in carpool. This delays process for all.
- If you are late please follow the late arrival procedure